Perfect read for a Sunday…..
Originally posted on Thought Catalog:
1. I don’t ask you to love me always like this, but I ask you to remember. Somewhere inside of me there will always be the person I am tonight. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. I love you more than anybody in the world… I love you for millions and millions of things, clocks and vampires and dirty nails and squiggly paintings and lovely hair and being dizzy and falling dreams. – Dylan Thomas
3. I just miss you, in a quite simple desperate human way. I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal. So this letter is really just a squeal of pain. – Vita Sackville-West
4. I don’t want to live – I want to love first, and live incidentally. – Zelda Fitzgerald
5. There are several kinds of love. One is a selfish, mean, grasping, egotistical thing which…
View original 809 more words